We are proud of our school uniform. It is practical, looks smart and contributes to the children’s feeling of belonging to our school community.
We have a flexible approach to some aspects of the school uniform to make it affordable to all families. However, it is an important aspect of our school identity. If you are struggling to provide your child with the correct uniform please do get in touch. Our PTA also run a very successful 'pre-loved' uniform sale.
The requirements for our school uniform are listed below - please note that our uniform is unisex, and we do not define any item by gender.
Our school uniform
- White polo shirt (short or long sleeved) with school logo
- Royal blue cardigan or jumper (should have the school logo if t-shirt does not)
- Dark trousers or skirt (dark blue, grey or black)
- Gingham blue dresses can be worn as well as grey pinafore dresses.
- Optional: school blue fleece, school winter coat, school rucksack
Our PE kit
- Sky blue t-shirt with school logo
- Black shorts, jogging bottoms or leggings
- Drawstring PE kit bag
How to order school uniform
You can order and pay for school uniform online from School Trends.