We most recently received a monitoring visit which focused on our Geography provision. To read the full report, please click on the attachment at the bottom of the page.
Our school's most recent full inspection took place in 2015. We were delighted to have been graded Outstanding! To read the inspection report, click on the attachment at the bottom of the page.
Abacus Belsize Primary School is a member of Anthem Schools Trust. The Trust plays an active role in supporting and challenging the school to deliver the best education possible for the children of Abacus Belsize.
- Pupils thrive in a safe environment; they learn to assess risk and are not afraid to make mistakes.
- From their starting points, pupils make outstanding progress. Standards in reading, writing and mathematics are above age-related expectations.
- The quality of teaching is outstanding. It interests, excites and inspires pupils
- The school’s work to ensure equality of opportunity is outstanding.
- Pupils have overwhelmingly positive attitudes to school.
- Parents are delighted at the quick rate of their children’s progress.
- Children are acutely aware of the needs of others, working and playing alongside each other harmoniously
- Outdoor learning is a particular strength of the school’s curriculum and is consistent with its motto, ‘I hear, I see, I do and I learn’
If you'd like to share any of your views with Ofsted, please follow the link below.